April 8th CBA Workshop/Meeting

With the forecast of rain this weekend we are planning to work inside again. I am short one propane forge so if you can bring one over that would help out a bunch. I will provide the propane tank.

Message me here or call me to confirm if you can bring one.


Thank You!

Edit, 4/8/17 at 2:30PM, heavy thunderstorms came in before dawn but passed before the meeting started. Dry for the entire meeting and now SNOWING at 2:30. Hopefully it will be warmer next meeting!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *